Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

Jan 7, 2009 at 11:05 PM
Ok, I knocked it down to Color to bypass my issue with RenderTarget2d.  It then sort of stopped at line 181 in scene.cs.  Apparently the Zones list was empty.  Is it ok to submit issues or do you want to wait until everything's done?  I certainly don't want to hold up progress.
Jan 8, 2009 at 1:12 AM
This is the same issue I was having.  When the index is out of range it doesn't add to the zone list.  once it gets to the code where it adds to the zones its throws another exception.  I'll read the rest of your posts, but I'm pretty sure you're having some of the same issues I've been having.
Coordinator
Jan 8, 2009 at 2:44 AM
Your getting this error because the terrain is not being created correctly for the zone so no zone is created therefore the active zone index of 0 is out of range since there is nothing in the list.  I am working on this, it is related to the engine not supporting older video hardware.
Coordinator
Jan 8, 2009 at 5:05 AM
I thought of one more thing you will probably run into with your video card, it more than likely wont handle 32bit index buffers, I do have the terrain partially setup to use 16bit index buffers but have not finished inplementing it.