Password?

Jan 1, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Everytime I try to compile this engine, it asks for a password, and as far as I can tell, you don't mention that it needs a password anywhere on the site?

What's going on?
Coordinator
Jan 2, 2009 at 2:27 PM
More than likely Visual Studios sees that the code is under source control and is trying to get you to login.  To resolve this problem you can either ignore it or remove source control from the downloaded code.  If you still have problem let me know I will see what I can to do to help you resolve the problem.

Mike
Jan 3, 2009 at 12:52 AM
Ahhh!  Yes, you are quite correct, and I am really thick!

Thanks!
Jan 3, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Edited Jan 3, 2009 at 8:19 PM
which source control are you using?  I went with toroise SVN and got it all working on my system.  Even then with C# express it asks me for the password for the encryption key.  Is this maybe due to another type of source control?  I just removed that encryption file from my branch.  It seems to build fine once that is done.
Coordinator
Jan 5, 2009 at 3:00 PM
This is related to the signing key that I had originally added to the solution.  It has sense been removed and should no longer be a problem.  I don't know why I put a password on it anyway lol.  Eventually I will put the key back in but without the password.

Mike